
Well, this being the inaugural blog post, I figured I would update all of you on Finn's vital stats. As of two weeks ago, Finn weighed in at a whopping 23 lb. 3 oz. and is 31 1/2 inches long. He is the proud owner of 2 1/2 teeth (soon to be 2 1/2 teeth plus 1/8 tooth - if you saw his mouth, you would know what I mean). His hair is just starting to cover his eyes and ears - he fits into the Pacific Northwest grunge crowd quite well. Actually, it's completely adorable and I refuse to cut it.
Finn hasn't said his first word yet, but he seems to be striving to say "cookie" and "cracker." Hey, the boy loves to eat! Plus, admit it, those are pretty fun words. Here he is pointing and reading - his two favorite activities at the moment.
Why a baby blog, you might ask? It seems all the "cool" babies are doing it. And Finn is not about to be left behind. We will try to update often in pictures and words. Enjoy!
Why a baby blog, you might ask? It seems all the "cool" babies are doing it. And Finn is not about to be left behind. We will try to update often in pictures and words. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment