As for the title of this post, "Sammyclauf" is Finn's take on "Samiclaus," the Swiss gift bringer. I hope he never stops pronouncing it that way. :)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
"Sammyclauf"
We started our Christmas festivities last weekend with a trip to a wonderful Christmas tree farm. About 3 minutes into the hunt for the skinniest tree we could find, Finn declared "all done." We pressed on, however, and found a little beauty. Finn's favorite part of the tree farm was the fire pit, which he attempted to blow out. We ended the weekend with dinner at a local hamburger joint and witnessed a pretty amazing sunset.
As for the title of this post, "Sammyclauf" is Finn's take on "Samiclaus," the Swiss gift bringer. I hope he never stops pronouncing it that way. :)

As for the title of this post, "Sammyclauf" is Finn's take on "Samiclaus," the Swiss gift bringer. I hope he never stops pronouncing it that way. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sammyclauf. . .I love it! It's so much fun to live Christmas through your childs eyes! -Kristi
Post a Comment