
Friday, February 26, 2010
Fundue
No, the title of the post is not misspelled. Fondue = Fun!! Never in a million years did I imagine I'd be raising a picky eater. Finn's Daddy and I will eat just about anything (Sorry, cilantro, you're not invited to this party). Despite Finn's selective tastes, I should never have pondered the thought that he might not like fondue. Cheese. Bread. Fire. What's not to like? Apparently, if you're Swiss, you're born with a fondue gene. I wasn't blessed with one, but I do believe one of my genes has mutated into one since marrying Tom. Below enjoy pics of the boys saying "cheese!," the fondue meister at work, and Finn enjoying the process from pot to tummy. Hopp Schwiiz!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
"Hopp Schwiiz" indeed!! So proud of our little fondue chomping swiss boy :)Way to go Finn!!!
Love,
Grosi and Grandpa
Mmmmmm. . .. .I'm jealous!
Post a Comment