I call this shot "Pimp My Bouncy Seat." The boys added a subwoofer, turned up the volume, lowered the base, added a spoiler, and set the engine to "high." I think Emma enjoyed her ride.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
"It wasn't a walk, mommy. It was a nature hike."
Finn and I have been looking forward to visiting our good friends and their precious new baby for weeks and the day finally arrived! While Baby Emma lounged contently on me for a good part of the day, Finn and his bud Liam explored the great outdoors, including the stellar treehouse in Liam's yard. After we got home, I asked Finn how he enjoyed his walk with Liam. He responded, "It wasn't a walk. It was a nature hike." Well, excuse me! The boys clearly bonded over their nature hike as I heard Finn ask Liam his signature question of the week: "Have you ever seen a painting on a ceiling?" Liam remained silent. Honestly, Liam, if I weren't his mother, I would have done the same. Where does Finn come up with these things? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment