Sunday, August 8, 2010
It's a Double Bass... To Me!
I was witness to the most hilarious (in a good way) Finn concert tonight. He is a "performer" in all aspects of his life. Not to get off topic, but Finn had a dad at the park near tears with his comedy routine on the swings today. After a dinner full of Ben Folds, Finn requested his "double bass" and that's when it all went down. The best part was when he would announce each song into the microphone of his cash register. I paraphrase, "The next song is 'Zak and Sara'...ok? Ok." Then he would pick up the double bass, tune it, and go to town. I couldn't understand most of the words as I think he was just trying to have the lyrics flow as a true rock star. Rock on, little guy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can already see him on stage!!!
I love it! You need to get some video during his next jam session!
Yes, videos, please!
Post a Comment